How To Add Your Listing To Our LGBT-Friendly Directory
For wedding professionals who are already listed across the WeddingWire network and who are ready, willing & able to serve same-sex couples, adding a listing to the GayWeddings.com directory is easy!
Your LGBT Weddings / Ceremonies settings can be updated in the FAQ section of your WeddingWire account. To access your FAQ section:
* Login to your WeddingWire account
* Under the Home tab click “Advertising” icon
* Scroll down and click on “FAQ” in the blue toolbar below your logo/profile details
* Click “edit” next to “Business Details“
* Once here, you can check or uncheck your “LGBT Weddings / Ceremonies” settings based on your preference
* Finally, remember to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Save“
While you are updating your settings, we also encourage you to create a custom profile image for your business to appear on GayWeddings.com and to make sure that the language in your business description is fully inclusive!