Expert Article Submissions
GayWeddings.com welcomes expert article submissions and images from gay-friendly vendors and other wedding experts. Once approved, these articles will be posted on GayWeddings.com and will include authoring credit and, if applicable, hyperlinks and images.
* Articles should be 300-800 words in length
* Articles should offer helpful planning tips and ideas for same sex couples
* Submissions must be thoughtful and well-written
* Work submitted must be your own, must not violate copyright law, and will be subject to our site use policies.
* Images should include permissions of the photographer(s) any persons included.
In addition to your article or images, we will post your authoring credit and include any relevant links to your site or those you have mentioned and any images (with proper credit and/or links). You are welcome to submit as many articles as you like as often as you like.
Your thoughtfully edited article proposal should be emailed to us. Please submit your original article pitch via our general contact form and someone will be in touch to request your planning article and/or to answer any questions you might have.
Digital Image / Real LGBT Wedding Submissions
We welcome submissions to WeddingWire’s RealWeds site.
Research First, Then Submit
Please take a few moments to read the Real Wedding, Expert Advice and other content submissions on our site to get a sense of the kind of articles we are most likely to accept.