Wedding Vendor Directory FAQ
WeddingWire powers the local wedding vendor directory and reviews on GayWeddings.com, the leading online boutique and planning resource for same-sex couples. This partnership will provide your business with an opportunity to expand and reach couples planning same-sex marriages, civil unions and commitment ceremonies.
We’re sure you have some questions about the partnership. Here are answers to some questions you may have:
1) Why is GayWeddings.com joining the WeddingWire Network?
Our goal is simple: We want to increase your business’ online exposure on highly relevant sites to help you reach more engaged couples.
With this new partnership, WeddingWire will power the local vendor directory on GayWeddings.com, making it the most comprehensive directory of LGBT-friendly wedding professionals. As a member of the WeddingWire Community, you will have the opportunity to expand your reach across GayWeddings.com, along with the additional sites in the WeddingWire Network, with just one account.
2) Will all members currently listed in the WeddingWire vendor directory be listed on GayWeddings.com?
Only those businesses who choose to be listed on GayWeddings.com will be displayed. Here are the details:
How to Add Your Business Listing: In order to add your business listing to GayWeddings.com, you have to indicate that you do provide services for LGBT Weddings / Ceremonies in the FAQ Section of your WeddingWire account. If you have already done this, your business will be listed on GayWeddings.com once the new catalog goes live.
How to Remove Your Business Listing: In order to remove your business listing from GayWeddings.com, you have to indicate that you do not provide services for LGBT Weddings / Ceremonies in the FAQ Section of your WeddingWire account. If you have already done this, you will not be listed on GayWeddings.com once the new catalog goes live.
To check and update your service settings, simply login to update the FAQ section of your WeddingWire account. Once the partnership is live, any changes to your account will be reflected on GayWeddings.com and the additional sites in our network within one to two hours.
3) How do I update my LGBT Weddings / Ceremonies settings in my WeddingWire account?
Your LGBT Weddings / Ceremonies settings can be updated in the FAQ section of your WeddingWire account. Read on or view the video tutorial! To access your FAQ section:
* Login to your WeddingWire account
* Under the Home tab click “Advertising” icon
* Scroll down and click on “FAQ” in the blue toolbar below your logo/profile details
* Click “edit” next to “Business Details“
* Once here, you can check or uncheck your “LGBT Weddings / Ceremonies” settings based on your preference
* Finally, remember to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Save“
While you are updating your settings, we also encourage you to create a custom profile image for your business to appear on GayWeddings.com and to make sure that the language in your business description is fully inclusive!
4) I currently have an upgraded listing on WeddingWire. How will my listing appear on GayWeddings.com?
Your upgraded listing will be respected on GayWeddings.com as long as you indicate in the FAQ section of your WeddingWire account that you provide services for LGBT Weddings / Ceremonies. We encourage you to login to your WeddingWire account to make any necessary updates to your FAQ section.
5) How will I manage my listing on GayWeddings.com?
You will manage your account through your WeddingWire vendor dashboard. Any changes you make to your WeddingWire account (adding new photos, updating your About Us section, etc.) will be reflected on all network sites, including GayWeddings.com, within one to two hours.
6) How can I customize my listing on GayWeddings.com?
Showcase your business on GayWeddings.com and customize your listing to be tailored to same-sex couples. You are able to select a separate LBGTQ-friendly main image to display on your GayWeddings.com Storefront. We also encourage you to request reviews from past clients and make updates to your About Us section to be inclusive of all couples.
7) What if I don’t have a WeddingWire account but want to be on GayWeddings.com?
8) How is the GayWeddings.com directory different than it was before this partnership?
The directory increased in size and available content, and functions similarly to the WeddingWire vendor directory. Same-sex couples now have the ability to search for your business, contact you and submit reviews of your services from GayWeddings.com.
9) What if I still have questions about this partnership?
If you still have questions regarding this new partnership, please contact email@example.com.